Thursday, June 3, 2021
Space Machine & Engineering Corp is seeing a position for an experienced Administrative Assistant for a busy manufacturing company. This position will support the Chief Operating Officer as well as senior leadership. The incumbent will both take direction and work intuitively to support the company’s’ goals and objectives and must have exceptional writing skills and customer service.
- 7:00am-3:30pm shift, Mon-Fri.
- Flexible to work extended hours as needed
- Answer and direct phone calls with pristine customer service
- Plan meetings, take detailed minutes and distribute accordingly
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letter, faxes and forms
- Assist in creating presentation and written instruction related to projects
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Book travel arrangements
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain and track office records, expenditures and budgets
- Schedule appointments, maintain calendar and provide general support for senior leadership
- Coordinate, organize and facilitate meetings, conference calls and any other special company events
- Compile and analyze data for administrative decisions and resolutions of problems for senior leadership
- Participate in cross training activities
- Additional duties as required.
- Proven experience as Administrative Assistant or Office Admin Assistant
- Knowledge of office management equipment (copier/fax/scanner) and office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint in particular)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work with a variety of settings within manufacturing
- Ability to show discretion with confidential and/or personal material
- Strong telephone, web and social media abilities
- S. citizenship required.
- Eligible for 401(k) retirement plan
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid time off
Space Machine & Engineering Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.